We are pleased to announce that we have now finalised our new Winter Talks programme for 2015/2016.
- “Calke Abbey and the Harper-Crewe Family” by Patrick Ashcroft.
- “Crime and Punishment in Leicestershire and Rutland” by Dr John Sutton.
- “Transportation and Beyond” by John Barnett.
- “Mary Queen Of Scots – The Captive Queen 1568 – 1584)” by David Templeman.
- “A History of the Village of Scalford” by Robert Ingles.
- “A Nice Cup of Tea: A Potted History of Tea & Afternoon Tea” by Sandy Leong.
- “Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside” by Felicity Austin.